quarta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2011

Old Fashion Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Cookies

My grandkids love these oatmeal cookies. Today I found this recipe on the blog "What's Cookin Italian Cuisine" and copied so I can make it with them this weekend. As I always post all good recipes I find, here it is for you, my dear blog readers:


1 1/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/3 cup molasses
2 eggs
2 cups quick-cooking oats
1 2/3 cups
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup raisins( place in a bowl with hot water for around 1/2 hour then drain optional)
or 1 cup chocolate chips
Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together sugar, butter, molasses and eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients except raisins until well blended. This is where you can split the batter into two bowls, add chocolate chips to one and raisins to the other. Stir in preferred blend. Even split I add a cup of each.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake 9 to 10 minutes or just until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.

MOM'S Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Cookies and a little History on our Family

Um comentário:

  1. thanks so much for your kindness and words, I truly hope the kids enjoy these as much as we do! Much happiness to you all xoxoxo!

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts with Thumbnails