quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2011

Apples Brownies - Brownies de Maçãs



Hi beautiful people! What's cookin' in your kitchen today? Well, I just baked these delicious Apples Brownies, from a recipe I found in one of my favourite cooking blogs "What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine" http://pegasuslegend-whatscookin.blogspot.com/ .
Then I realised that this is very similar to the recipe I use for my apple cake.
Check it out by clicking on the link  leticiascookbook.blogspot.com/search/label/apple cake
So, it's actually more like an apple brownie version!  Well, I could not resist, and since I had all the ingredients, I made a small version of my apple cake, which now is my new Apples Brownies Recipe! It's a guaranteed hit! It is amazing served with vanilla ice cream on top!
This recipe actually makes only a small tray. So if you want to make a bigger one, just double it.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup shortening ( I used canola oil)
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
I added 1 table spoon of vanilla
2 cups peeled and chopped apples

Mix the wet ingredients first. Then add the dry ones. Bake in a medium heat oven for  approx. 20 minutes.

3 comentários:

  1. Oh you are the best! I just so much appreciate your support and wonderful blogging etiquette. I am blushing with your kind words and that you tried my oldest sons most favorite recipe! He absolutely eats them all even when doubled! I will have to try yours too! the recipe just looks perfect!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. It sure is! Very very similar to yours. Just a bit more flour! I gues using less flour makes it turn into brownies! Thank you for your wonderful posts! I love them!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Your welcome and thanks for the post and shout outs you are an amazing blogger! Whats Cooking!

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts with Thumbnails